The Voice Box is a private speech and language therapy clinic, located in Montreal, Quebec. We are dedicated to providing state of the art professional services to children, adolescents, and adults with a variety of communication disorders.
Areas of Specialization
Our team of highly qualified and devoted speech-language pathologists specialize in the following areas:
- Preschool and School Age Language Delays
- Reading and Writing Disorders (Dyslexia)
- Apraxia of Speech
- Tongue Thrust
- Voice Disorders
- Swallowing Deficits
- Articulation Disorders
- Down Syndrome
- Language-Based Learning Disabilities
The following services are available:
- Individual and group therapy
- Parent training
- School consultation
- Contractual services
- All of our S-LP's are certifed members of the Ordre des orthophonistes et audiologistes du Québec.
- Our services are provided in both English and French.
The Voice Box makes it a priority to recruit highly qualified, friendly, dynamic, and confident Speech-Language Pathologists (SLP’s) to be part of its team.
Our mission is to offer the best possible care to all of our pediatric and adult clients with communication and swallowing disorders, in terms of assessment, treatment and follow-up services.
This goal is attained by providing each client with a specialized and personalized approach, as well as by maintaining the highest level of competence and excellence in our field.